NTKApp deep dive at NTK Fair AD/PD™ 2023
Pre-conference symposium at Gothia Towers (Hall F4+F5) in Gothenburg, Sweden
March 28, 2023
Join us at the NTK Fair to learn more about the NeuroToolKit (NTK) and gain hands-on experience with the NTKApp. This includes understanding how the NTKApp is seamlessly and securely integrated with the AD Workbench, the cloud-based data analysis and sharing platform from the Alzheimer’s Disease Data Initiative (ADDI). You will also have the opportunity to try out the NTKApp and receive expert support from one of our on-site facilitators.
The NTK is a joint effort between academia, pharma and diagnostics companies, and philanthropy, which aims to advance neurological diseases research by producing high-quality biomarker data in a digital and collaborative setting.
This session will be held as a hybrid event, giving you the option to attend either virtually or in-person, depending on the session.
9:00 - 9:05
- Introduction: Welcome to the NTK Fair
Speaker: Margherita Carboni
9:05 - 9:30
- NTK presentation: experts will discuss how the NTK is advancing research in neurodegenerative diseases.
Speakers: Sterling Johnson and Ivonne Suridjan
9:30 - 10:15
- NTK panel discussion: highlight the importance of collaborative research from the perspective of the NTK partners.
Speakers: Matt Clement, Tanja Nikolcheva, Margherita Carboni, Sterling Johnson, Craig Ritchie
Moderator: Bruce Jordan
10:30 - 11:15
- NTKApp presentation and demonstration: experts will present the data harmonization and collaborative analysis features, including a walk-through of the NTKApp.
Speakers: Chad Logan and Craig Ritchie
11:15 - 12:45
- NTKApp interactive sessions: dive deeper into the app to better understand its features and how it may support your research. **
- Ask the NTK Expert: informal Q&A sessions: to network with the NTK experts and ask questions about advances in biomarkers, data security, partnerships, and more.
Facilitators: Eugen Rosenfeld, Alexandra Anastasiu, Chad Logan and Alina Bauer
12:45 - 13:00
- Q&A and closing remarks
Speaker: Margherita Carboni
*The NTKApp deep dive session will only be available to in-person attendees
**To participate in the NTKApp demonstration and interactive sessions, attendees must first register for the AD/PD™ 2023 conference and then complete this pre-conference registration form (see below).
Time & Location
The NTKApp deep dive session will take place at the NTK Fair, which will be held during the Pre-Conference Symposium Day at AD/PD™ 2023. We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, March 28, 2023, at Gothia Towers in Gothenburg (AD/PD™ 2023 conference venue) at Hall F4+F5, between 09:00 - 13:00 (CET).
Who Should Attend
The NTK Fair is a Pre-Conference event at AD/PD™. As part of the conference policy, everyone registered for the conference is invited to attend the Pre-Conferences. Registering for the NTK Fair using the link below assists with logistics and site preparation.
NTK Fair will be of interest to researchers, biostatisticians, data scientists, clinicians, pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, non-profit organizations, and other stakeholders who wish to learn about the NTK, the NTKApp, and the AD Workbench.
Any questions? Contact us at NTKFair@alzheimersdata.org.
Read more about the NeuroToolKit here and about the NTK Fair here.