The NTKCuration App module offers user-friendly data upload. Biomarker data needs quality control and standardization before being used in the NTKAnalysis App. This automated data standardization process minimizes human error and allows comparability across datasets.
The NTKAnalysis App allows users to select a suite of powerful descriptive statistics to gain immediate insight into data. Outputs are available in publication-quality tables and interpretable graphical visualizations, which can be saved locally.
The NTKMeta-Analysis App allows users to compare biomarker data with other data across the community. The NTKMeta-Analysis App also sheds light on shared data, resources, and objectives, providing support for existing and new clinical use cases based on collective evidence. This enables the contextualization of results and the generation of new hypotheses and evidence.
Collaborative research in neurology is evolving. The NTK is an effort to generate high quality, reproducible, and comparable biomarker data. While NTK is all about community and collaboration, we understand the importance of data privacy. The NTK FAIRuser policy lets you decide what to share, when to share it, and with whom.
Collaborative research will be instrumental in generating evidence to clarify the use of biomarkers in clinical trials and routine clinical practice. This should result in accelerated development of biomarkers for in vitro diagnostic tests that support clinical screening, diagnosis, and prognosis, pharmacodynamic responses tracking, and drug efficacy monitoring.
- Detects or confirms the presence of Alzheimer’s disease pathology (amyloid/tau/neurodegeneration framework)
- Predicts the likely course of disease in untreated individuals and identifies patients who are likely to have a faster rate of decline.
- Indicates that a biological response has occurred and changes in biomarker values often precede clinical outcome.
- Distinguishes between those who will respond or not respond to therapy.
- Surfaces subsets of response biomarkers that predict specific disease related clinical outcome and can serve as a surrogate for a clinical efficacy endpoint.
Analysis and Reporting
Accessing the apps
NTK Analysis App